Saturday, September 25, 2010
i get frustrated when there's nothing to talk about and yet you're forced to continue the conversation answering boring questions like how my sleep was, how my lessons went, how my day went, how how how. some things are just the same everyday you know. i mean, if we havent talked for months, i definitely wouldnt be kicking up such a big fuss here now. but er, we talk everyday? if there's something interesting about my sleep i would have said so. but what can be so fascinating my sleep? even if i were to have dreams.. am i supposed to report about every single dream i had? argh, maybe my life's too boring to talk about that's y i hate questions like that. dang. OH GOD, i need to sigh a big BIG sigh.


(back to the top.)


tagboard
scream out loud

you're on your way